unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

is there a place...


is there a place
for you and me
a place
where we can be
is there a place
for you and me
where others cannot find
is there a place
for you and me
where others do not bind
is there a place
for you and me
perhaps
the
deep
blue
sea

8 comments:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Love it. And the mermaid, how apt is that??!

citymom2 said...

I love this.
You said so much using simple language. You have the gift.
I will follow you. Now I can quit looking for more good blogs.
City Mom2

steveroni said...

There is always a place, you know. If none, we just become invisible, that is simple and easy--because nobody is looking at "us"...they are all--every one of them--consumed so with their own crapola.

It is as I see it.

PEACE!

The Urban Cowboy said...

Very touching...and I would love a place in the deep blue sea.

GYPSYWOMAN said...

love the mermaid, too, trish - always have had such an affinity for them - and mermen - i like to think that the merpeople are real - well, to me they are, anyway! ;) thank you, lady!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, hello and welcome citymom2! and thank you for such kind words - but especially for following along with the caravan over here - please come anytime and stay as long as you like - the fire's always burning! again, welcome!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

well, hello there steveroni! and you know, you most likely are totally right on in a majority of the cases! it's just that one little bitty instance that comes along maybe once in a lifetime - and then - well, then........sigh.....
;)

GYPSYWOMAN said...

hey there cowboy! so great to see you again! how are you? and about the deep blue sea! me, too!!! now if i could just find my tailfin....!
;)