unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

spread your wings...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
spread your wings
unfold and open wide
fly me o’er that great divide
to the place where angels sing
 
 
spread your wings
do not thy spirit hide
fly me where the gods reside
to the place where passion clings


spread your wings
let my soul with thee abide
fly me to that crimson tide
to the place where love’s supreme

5 comments:

L'Adelaide said...

you are reposting lately and i am hoping you well....this is lovely and so beautiful with that dancing man of russia lording over us all. xxx

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, hello sweet linda - yes, a bit of reposting - mostly a lot going on with keeping my little 5yr old grandson every day and several nights a week and in between my little 8yr old granddaughter - and just a bit off kilter otherwise - but your notes always add such a touch of sunshine lady so i thank you very much - hope all is well in your world - i'll make it over that way just as soon as i can - have not been getting a lot of visiting done either much to my dismay - have a great day - and thanks again -

Desert Rose said...

ohhh what a great post gypsy! missed you so much and thank you for always asking about me..hugs to you :)

GYPSYWOMAN said...

how absolutely wonderful to hear from you desert rose! you have SO been thought of and missed - am hoping all is well with you now - please do come again when you can! hugs dear lady -

GYPSYWOMAN said...

thanks so much for stopping by here, libramoon! can't wait to get over to your place - have a great remainder of the weekend!