unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

je pense à vous

4 comments:

Prospero said...

I thought of Jacques Prévert's Déjeuner du matin on reading your blog.

GYPSYWOMAN said...

greetings - and thanks so much for dropping by - i do hope you'll come again soon - notes always add such a touch of brightness to the day - jenean

Chuck Dilmore said...

now THIS is ART!

lovely~

GYPSYWOMAN said...

chuck, your words are much appreciated - jenean