unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

hither, my love...




hither my love!
here i am! here!
with this just-sustain'd note
i announce myself to you -
this gentle call is for you, my love -
for you!

2 comments:

Stella Jones said...

Great pictures Gypsywoman. They tell of great passion and an appreciation for beauty. You like in an enticing world and you are encouraging us to join you in it.
Blessings, Star

GYPSYWOMAN said...

thank you so much, star, for such a wonderful note - your words are truly appreciated - and please do, come along and join in - have a wonderful day - jenean