unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Monday, October 5, 2009

the life of love...



would the stabbing wound of this dark dagger tear my breast any less than the acerbic tone of their whispers the cutting edge of their furtive glances their scathing vituperative railing toward you for your love of me - would my flesh pour forth less of my life were the tearing apart of skin truly at the hand of this sharpened steel than upon my saying goodbye to you - would my heart beat less once ripped apart with razor cuts than with the loss of you in my life - could i live knowing that your loving me my loving  you brought even a moment's  discord to  your own life - then, bring me death, let me leave you now and forever i beseech you, for i cannot bear a life without you any more than i can bear a life without my beating heart because you are my beating heart, my life - my love

No comments: