unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

yours...


could any words but yours        
caress my broken heart
and kiss together all the parts

could any love but yours
my own life’s breath insure

8 comments:

MaGold - The Abstract Expressionist said...

wunderfull poem of a very passionate woman!
Thank you

Roger Gauthier said...

could any words but yours
But he's forgotten how to love long ago
caress my broken heart
Tender loving so out of reach
and kiss together all the parts
He drags despair in his wake

could any love but yours
His love long lost to all
my own life’s breath insure
In the cold desert of his world

-- Written in counterpoint, as a sequel of the previous post

GYPSYWOMAN said...

dear counterpoint - it does not seem possible to me that one who long ago forgot how to love can respond in such a touching and beautiful way as you - perhaps i am wrong - and is it not in the midst of despair that one most needs to seek out love, even in the cold - beautifully thought and written, roger! ;)

GYPSYWOMAN said...

hello again, artist of women - wonderful to have you come by and i do thank you for your kind words - i hope your world is treating you well -

Roger Gauthier said...

You forgot to reread the previous post, gypsy woman. You would have told me that I made a typo. Not my fault, I'm drunk to the eyeballs and everything is so funny!

Getting ready to watch books III and IV of Kamelott... You don't know Kamelott? A French series about King Arthur, so hilariously funny that one can die laughing!

Roger

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

All this Leo passion! I think the move is going to tap into more of it.

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, no, roger, i read the previous post and say "gipsy" but just thought you were being you and being funny! ;) hope you enjoyed your incredibly funny kamelott! :)

GYPSYWOMAN said...

well, one can only hope, trish, one can only hope!!! ;)