unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Friday, November 12, 2010

once upon a velvet dream...


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 in my heart
of cherry cream
where stars swim
their way upstream
and love cries out
in silent screams

there was you

4 comments:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

oh wow. I love this one. The image is also compelling and fits perfectly.

isabella kramer - veredit said...

Oh, that's absolutely wonderful... deep emotions!! I love it! Wish you all the best my Dear :))

isabella

GYPSYWOMAN said...

hmmmm.....yes, i love this detail of de lempicka's work too, trish - and i seem to use her work a lot - love her style!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

dear isabella! how wonderful of you to stop by and leave me a note - thank you so much - so sorry i seem to have become somewhat dis-connected of late - just a lot of family issues keeping me distracted energy and time-wise - but i am so grateful for your visits - thank you again! hope all is well in your world - i keep up a little with your work via my sidebar of your blogs - have a glorious day, lady!