unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Monday, February 28, 2011

postcard from the caravan...


it's the beginning of spring and after the long winter, i've decided to take a break -
so, the caravan will be parked for a while -

 i'll keep the campfires burning bright with warm thoughts of you till we meet again -
until then - 
peace and love
gypsy

2 comments:

Dulce said...

I really hope you take good advantage of that break and ENJOY always!

hugs my dear lady!

Dulce

GYPSYWOMAN said...

so lovely to have you come by, dear dulce! i'm still in and out and will be for another week or two - in the meantime, i miss being here so much - which makes your note all the more precious!!! thank you!