unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Monday, May 9, 2011

i feel you there...


i feel you there
you know
when you come
here
even when no words
are left
i can feel you here
it is as if my body ticks
in rhythm to your tocks
ticktock ticktock ticktock




you enter my mind
and your breath
brushes against my heart
and my breathing
breeds a life of its own
my nostrils quiver
as your scent
permeates the page
even when no words
are written
no ink spilled
and even when
you are not here
but there
i feel you
here
in your thoughts
of being here
i feel you here
when you come
here
in your dreams
time measured
in gasps
of the in between
your next time
and i feel you
come
here

 
again





6 comments:

Deb Kirkeeide said...

Love this, Jenean.

You've perfectly described that level of connection that so often goes beyond words.

Burlap Luxe said...

Thank youy Jenean for your visit to my place.
Sorry its been so very long since my last visit! I find you in a soulful place, rocking our gypsy souls.
xx
Dore

Nancy said...

Beautiful and soulful.

The Poet said...

When two people have that connection, sometimes words really are not necessary.

Beautiful, as usual, Jenean.

Roger Gauthier said...

Disturbing, gypsy woman
I know who you are, woman
I know, now

I can even know how you think
I know you were waiting
I thought I would win, but I can't

I'm going far, far away
I'm going for a long time
And that usually does the trick

The Traveler From The North

L'Adelaide said...

again, such writing is meant to be tucked away in tissues to keep forever.

away from the world and within the soul but thank you for sharing you.

and that beautiful photo of you is enough to make this page come to life.