unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

the closing...and...the opening...


the time has come to bring this blog to a close - a gentle caring close - the closing of one door allows the opening of another - for all those who have followed along this journey with me here, i am forever grateful - for all who have offered their own words, my heart thanks you - i wish you love and passion in all that you do - with much affection for you all - gypsy

oh, and do feel free to follow along with me on my new journey at my other blog:  http://gypsywomanworld.blogspot.com

xxx
.
.
.

5 comments:

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

That's an awesome photo!

And how are you doing lately? It's been a really long time!

Roger Gauthier said...

I'm at a loss, ma Gitane, I'm at a loss… I will follow you on your other blog but… This one was so special, almost private.

I will mourn its loss.

And at the end, I will never know: But who are you, my Gitane? Who are you?

Merry Christmas and thanks for everything. I'm glad that your muse finally made a comeback for us.

I've often told you: it's so cold out here… Yesterday was my birthday, and we had 18 inches of snow. More than that in fact. Can't you feel this cold wind?

Roger Gauthier said...

I forgot to tell you: you're closing that door, and it's dark outside.

GYPSYWOMAN said...

many thanks bhavesh - and good to see you, as well - have a great new year!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

and dearest roger - there are some doors that can ever be closed to some things to some people - this is one of those - you are one of those rare people - so not to fear - oh, and if anyone ever knew the who of me, it would be the man from the cold...

i'm so sorry to have missed your birthday - perhaps it's true in this case: better late than never - and so, i wish you all your birthday wishes come true -

and in 2013, all your dreams come true! xxx