unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

awake into dreams...

let
my
lips
wake
you
into
my
dreams
of
love's
pure
bliss

3 comments:

Jo Potter said...

Hi again Jenean,
Thank you for your kind comment and for following me.:)
I'm following you here too!
I have now added you to my blog list and I shall visit your other site's as well.
It is great to meet you.:)
Jo.

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, thanks so much, jo - and you, too - always wonderful to meet and make new friends - have a great day!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, thanks so much, jo - and you, too - always wonderful to meet and make new friends - have a great day!