unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

the poem...


he was
no longer there
no longer with her
no longer a part of her
now gone forever
forever lost
no longer in her life
how could life exist at all
without him

could it perchance
a dream have been
but no
neither a dream for if so
she could will herself
never to awaken
instead she was lost
left alone
as if he had died
no longer existed
no longer a man
now forever gone
he must
   have been 
a poem

6 comments:

L'Adelaide said...

you have written so much since your return, much more than i have energy to leave remarks about....all lovely, sincere, leaving me gasping at times at your rawness at revealing the deepest within...

it is good to read you again.

Gemel said...

OMG this is just what I am feeling right now!

I think I had a beautiful week long dream and now it has gone....

Deb Kirkeeide said...

you are just overflowing in your writing Jenean! I can't keep up.
I am in love with the painting here and of course always enjoy your writing so much.

GYPSYWOMAN said...

thank you so much lovelylinda! your words mean so much - hope your today is treating you with gentle arms and a soft smile!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, yes, gemel, the dreams here today and gone tomorrow! but, the good thing is, we can always conjure them up again in our literal dreams!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

thank you deb - well, there are dry spells too and sometimes more often than the fluid ones! ;) but when the fluid ones come with the waves of words, all is well!