unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

uncovered keepsakes...


things kept
things covered up
keeping things

one of a kind
trinkets of time
trinkets of mine
now just a shrine

once tucked away
not to be seen by the light of day

things i kept
as i wept


pieces of mine
pieces of time

threadbare thoughts
kept for naught

a ring of love left unworn
lives apart shredded and torn

a string of words left unsaid
love unlived left for dead

a strand of memory left unfilled
might as well have all been killed

things i keep
while i still weep


these are the keeping things
things covered up


keepsakes 

for my heart’s sake...

~ please don't miss today's other post below ~

2 comments:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Beautiful. It's so nice to hae you back. Now I can begin ann end my day on your blog, reading your lovey words and losing myself in the wonderful images.

GYPSYWOMAN said...

thank you trish - your words are always such an honor to me and i cherish them so - so happy you like!