unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Friday, January 15, 2010

seeking stillness...



hmmmm...i've been at my computer now for quite a while and remain unable to find the thoughts or words for posting - for posting anything at all - my thoughts the past few days seem to be inundated with "movement and chaos" [as my travel journal post refers to yesterday] - and sadness -

and, needing desparately right now to find a state of "stillness" within, with which to counter the chaos,  i think i have to be away for just a day or two - so, i'm headed to that inner island you see above -

in the meantime, i know you'll save a place for me in your "happy place" -

later, friends -
jenean

5 comments:

Mada Dm said...

I think we all are out for inner "voice"this time :-)... i feel the same!
This is my thought for you today :

"Therefore, as always, make of this voice what you choose to make of it. Make of me what you choose to make of me, but recognize within yourselves the vitality of your being. And look to no man or no idea or no woman or no dogma, but the vitality of your own being, and trust it. And that which offends your soul, turn away from, but trust yourself"~Seth~


Take your time Jenean,see you later!

Hug you

~Magda~

Deb Kirkeeide said...

Oh wow, what is going on here with all of us??! Today is particularly tough for me. Feeling all you have mentioned - especially the sadness.

And a bit funny and synchronistic - I just replied to your comment and mentioned sitting on a tropical beach just *being* and wondered if you wanted to join me!

See ya there!

Gemel said...

I will think of you when I am down the beach today, walking in the cooling salty water, allowing the waves to cleanse the negative energy from my body, returning it to our Earth Mother to purify and return to me whole and energised once again, passing it on in mediation to you...............

Calli said...

Oh that's too bad you're feeling this way, but you are not alone. That inner island, at times, is the only place we can go for respite, and soothing.

But your friends are here and I do hope you'll be feeling better in no time.
Also thank you for your lovely visits while I was away, for pretty much the same reasons...
happy thoughts, Gypsy~
Calli

GYPSYWOMAN said...

thank you each and every one for the caring/loving notes of inspiration for which i am so grateful!!! having taken a day or so to be out in the sunshine and today to be indoors and the pouring rain and cold outdoors, i come back to find such beauty from friends such as you, making it all even more meaningful to be posting again -

thank you!