unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Monday, June 28, 2010

her secret lover...


she welcomed
the darkness
embraced it
like her secret lover
as it enveloped her
held her captive
caressed her
every thought

she lay with it
and loved in it
as it penetrated
her broken heart
releasing its black silence
into the emptiness
that was her soul

she embraced him...

13 comments:

G said...

OHHH I love this one!

Nevine Sultan said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Jenean!

Nevine

Anonymous said...

You know I am a HUGE fan of yours but by far this is certainly one of my favourites :) I could read this many times and not tire of it one bit.

Kay said...

held in the welcoming arms of contempt. what a place to be, lovely darling.

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Beautiful.

GYPSYWOMAN said...

to all who have so graciously dropped by, i'm so sorry to have been absent for such a time - but have been under the weather in more ways than one, so please forgive - and thank you each and every one for coming by!!! your comments always mean more than you know!!!

Wild Rose said...

Hey Gypsy babe i hope you feel better and thanks for stopping by my sanctuary. Was nice to see you. And you confused my name with Desert Rose, she's my other friend who you follow too. Am Wild Rose just to remind you. Wish you all the best and feel better soon.

Hugs*

Wild Rose~

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, dear dear WILD rose!!! and how in the world could i confuse such a fantastic gypsy name!!! ;)

my deepest apologies, lady!!! and thanks so much for bringing it to my attention - you know, after i'd left the comment i even thought about it and fleetingly thought i'd messed up but immediately dismissed such a thought from my vain little mind! ;)

but never mind, it's wonderful to have you over this way and i hope you'll come back soon and often!!

hugs - gypsy

Wild Rose said...

Of course Gipsy babe and see at my place soon too :)

Dulçe ♥ said...

Oh my Gipsy Laday ... muse of thee love and heart. This is so b e a u t i f u l indeed!

Desert Rose said...

i love reading you Gypsy..you play your tunes on my senses,lovely to be here always..super blog!

this one is another masterpiece :)

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, lady dulce!!! there you are!! girl, haven't seen you in SOOOO long! so sorry to have not been over to your place lately - it's been all i can do to get online and when i am, i've always got a deadline hanging over me - plus some kind of tummy bug was plaguing me for two weeks! thought it would never leave me alone enough that i could think straight! anyway, better now - and finally got last major deadlines down to a controllable size! yea!!!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

hey there desert rose! oh, thank you SO much for such kind words - for which i am so grateful! just trying to play catch up now since i'm feeling a bit better - sorry to have not been over to your place but will make my way there soon! and thanks so much for coming by here!!!