unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

fire in my belly...


fire in my belly just thinkin’ of you
can’t figure out what i’m gonna do

burnin’ yearnin’ deep down inside
just waiting to ride on the crimson tide

fire in my belly
just thinkin’ of you

6 comments:

L'Adelaide said...

i like this...and hello to you...i think i am back among the land of theliving...maybe...xoxoxo

Dulçe ♥ said...

So does it happen when love is a burning flame of such passion. Awesome piece, my dear LAdy!
:)

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, lovelylinda! fantastic, lady!!! and i've kind of been out of things for a couple of weeks - some kind of weird bug something or other! in any event, at least am back to blogland with all my "lovelies"!!! thanks so much for coming by - and as always for your kind words, dear friend!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

and dear lady dulce!!! oh, it's truly so good to be back here after having been away - especially to such friends as you! thanks so much for coming by - your visits mean so much and i'll be over to your place asap!!! have a glorious day!

oh, and love is ALWAYS a burning flame of passion, isn't it!!! ;)

Desert Rose said...

burnin’ yearnin’ deep down inside
just waiting to ride on the crimson tide

fire in my belly
just thinkin’ of you

yeah..fire in my belly just thinking of you..loved it Gypsy..so beautiful!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

thanks so much ladyrose!!! i was just playin' around with words one day and the fire in my belly just thinkin' of you words kept coming out - anyway, i'd put them aside and then came across them the other day and the rest just kind of fell into place so to speak - just some funky fun words - and this o'keefe image was just perfect i thought! glad you liked - thanks so much!!!