unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

love unlived...

you penetrate my dreams
permeate my silent screams
and glide into the ancient streams
                    
where love holds always your invite
and darkness holds its secrets tight
but like the wind regrets take flight

what has happened to my sight
did vision die without the light
and leave me now to this sad plight
nothing is as it seems
nothing left to redeem

when will it ever end
when will it ever end


never
he whispers
never
ever.



9 comments:

nyssa said...

you completely gave me shivers! especially his whisper..I could almost hear it myself.
xo

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, thank you so much for your words, glynis! it's always so wonderful to have you come by and your visits are more than appreciated! about that little ending, i didn't even have it in mind at all, until the very last moment just as i was actually posting it - and then i "heard him" whisper it, too - never - never ever! ;)

Calli said...

Hi there Gypsy! It has been forever! Please do forgive my absence at your campfires.
This is lovely and haunting and the image ~ perfect. His whisper...well, adds such intensity to your words.

Hope you holidays were wonderful and that this New Year is absolutely fabulous!
~Calli

Roger Gauthier said...

A man rarely whispers, dear Jenean... A man can be cruel, selfish and unfaithful!

A man runs away...

And when a man whispers tenderly in your ear, always ask yourself why. You may trust him, but then you already know about regrets and tears shed in vain.

I am beginning this new year with a lot of portraits I did of women during the Holidays. They may, or may not, appear if and when the final result reaches those elusive goals I have fixed for myself, and so rarely reach whatever some say. Limits appear from within...

If I may for once, let me whisper in your ear a Happy New Year.

Roger

(PS: had made a bizarre typo... :-) )

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, calli - so absolutely wonderful to have you brighten the campfire here! i have so missed your presence, lady - but i see from your place how busy you've been - in a fantastically creative way - loved your new pieces! and thanks so much for your kind words here, lady! it's just so good to "have you back where you belong!" -
;)

GYPSYWOMAN said...

and dear roger - wonderful to see you back 'round the campfire too - i hope your holiday was all you wished it to be! and now, off to your studio to create as only you can! but even though you've all sorts of new images with which to play, please come out every once in a while to warm yourself here by the fire - where your presence and your words always warm my heart!

shhhhh.......[she whispers back].....and to you, sir, as well!
;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, but Roger, when a man whispers....TRULY whispers....words that are forbidden to be said aloud....ahhhh. The heart of the woman FEELS that quiet sound, and in the moment it is real. And in the moment, it brings exquisite esctasy. cj

GYPSYWOMAN said...

and sometimes, sometimes, roger, those words of ecstasy are just whispered from the dark spirals of the eyes - and the ecstasy becomes even more so with all those words unwhispered......
;)

GYPSYWOMAN said...

and you, dear cousin cj, know my own heart only too well!!! ;)