unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Monday, January 10, 2011

then love me here...








if you cannot love me there
there
in the land of life and breath
then love me here
here
in the land of indigo blood
and velum flesh

here
where your caresses
scorch this parchment skin
here
where your lips
meet mine in crimson slips
here
where words unspoken
are screamed in paper dreams

here
on this paper
where the ink flows

like the rivers run
to my heart

 
here

12 comments:

nyssa said...

Gypsy-I was completely swept up in this. Sometimes something will resonate so strongly in me and this one did. It reminded me to stoke the passion I have in the here and now with the one I have here and now. Your words are a magic potion to me.

GYPSYWOMAN said...

glynis - i am so happy that you find solace here - if that is the right word - writing words is one thing - knowing that someone else "hears" them - gets them - is something else - and something for which i am very grateful - thank you so much! ;)

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

This may be one of your absolute best, Gypsy.

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, thank you so much, trish - it is certainly one that i FEEL constantly - and really these are the words behind the reason for this blog - because here - on cyberpaper, here, there are no boundaries - here -

Nancy said...

Wow.

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, thanks so much, nancy - and thanks for dropping by this little campfire - love having you!!!

Nicole said...

No boundaries, no holding back, I love this Gypsy, thanks for directing me over here to see it.

Goodnight.

Calli said...

Quite intense, Gypsy, and who of us who love and love deeply have not been here, loving on paper.

Beautifully said...

GYPSYWOMAN said...

yes, truly no boundaries no holding back with parchment love, cole! how much more freely our souls may speak here in the land of indigo ink! so lovely to have you come by and i thank you!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, yeah, calli, paperlove!!! how divine and, indeed, who of us have not loved in paperland! wonderful of you to come by, dear friend!

L'Adelaide said...

this is absolutely stunning, sweet jenean...how you do this everyday is amazing as well....just beautiful, haunting and your photo is also quite haunting in a gorgeous way, as always....xxx

GYPSYWOMAN said...

i am so happy you like, dear linda - and am always so humbled by your generous words! it's so wonderful to have you come by this campfire, in particular, because i know you know! ;)