unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

society's compound...































its fence did not me confine 
it did not me bind
          lock in - convention 

it did not contain
it did not me detain
          keep out - conduct 

it did not control
it did not me enroll
          lock out - conform 

it did not conquer
it did not me defer
          keep in - correct 

it took not its toll
nor did it take my heart or my soul

No comments: