unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

love interruptus...a relationship ended before its time...

we had only just begun
our act of love
virginal love
both virgins in love such as this
love immaculate love supreme
pure love but a love unprotected
from the ravages of reality
unprotected from the claims of others
unprotected love seeking sanctuary
in the arms of each other

  seeking fulfillment
love 

penetrating
deeper 
and deeper
bearing us both to the brink
the brink of the white light
blinding us both to all
but the moment
the stolen moments
moments molded from
lifetimes of hunger unabated
leaving love defenseless vulnerable
uncovered naked open
withdrawal

the only salvation
interruption

the only way
to interrupt to stop to go no further
withdraw pull out pull away
withdraw my self my body

from the crimson cavern of us
withdrawing me 

interrupting our love
before it exploded erupted ejaculated
withdraw

before it was too late
too late for a lateness
that could never be undone
withdrawing

interrupting
pulling out pulling away

before  the seed of love
traveled further
inward and further still

implanting itself attaching itself
to the cores of our hearts

fertilized by forces impenetrable
forces unknown unforseen unforsaken
love revolving evolving into life
into life bigger than our own
the life of us together
life beget by passion by love
by virginal love
pure love
yes
withdraw

me
but never my heart
never my heart
from

our

love interrupted

5 comments:

Nevine Sultan said...

Ouf! I blush to say this, Jenean, but I think we can all relate, no? And that's all I'm saying about that! Well, no, wait. I do need to mention this... you captured that love interrupted so perfectly, and that is precisely the reason why we can relate. Your words are bigger than you can possibly imagine!

Nevine

GYPSYWOMAN said...

you know, the other day, i had heard someone say something totally unrelated about something being "interrupted" and just instantly, the words "love interrupted" came to mind about my own life and a relationship i left just as it had only begun - and the rest of the words just spilled out - a kind of purging, i think - of how i felt in the leaving - the interrupting of my own love -

Woman in a Window said...

fuck
form and content
and organic snake back
nothing short of brilliant
this~

love it.
(fear it - just that healthy little)
xo
erin

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, erin, you do a soul so good!!! truly you do!!! truly you do!
please don't be a stranger as you wander out and about! thank you so so much for your kind words and sweet presence here!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

thank you, trish!