unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

come in...


come in from the darkest dark
feel the light from my own heart

come in from the bitter cold
with my love i will you hold

come in from the barren wild
and let all others be reviled

come in
to
me

8 comments:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Whew. This one sizzles!

Dulçe ♥ said...

Hummmm
This is a clear, hoooot invitation... and so subtle and sweet and opassionate at the same time... I just love, my lady!

Nevine Sultan said...

The most beautiful words matched with the warmest image! What a perfect communion you have created here, Jenean!

Nevine

GYPSYWOMAN said...

well, with this little thing of miss georgia's any words at all would sizzle!!! ;)

GYPSYWOMAN said...

from lady dulce, i am honored! thanks!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

and dear nevine - what exquisite words you always have - i think you for those here!

Deb Kirkeeide said...

oh yes, the words, the image...
sizzle, passion, sweetness and full of promise.
I love this one!

I really do think you should publish a book of your works, my friend.

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, deb - how wonderful to have you over - thank you so much for your kind and supportive words which mean so much to me!