unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

he comes...

















he
comes

he wakes in her
the primal beast
upon whose heart
his needs must feast 


he sings to her
in ancient rhyme
his love for her
throughout all time 

he lives in her 
aphrodite’s dream
 and when they love
the night bears their scream

he comes to her
in primordial lust
she comes to him
because she must

he wakes
he sings
he lives
 

her

he
comes


to
her

8 comments:

Deb Kirkeeide said...

yes, he does.

Dulçe ♥ said...

If it him, the one in the photo... he must
This is 'precioso'!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, yeah, deb!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

hey dulce! isn't he just sizzlin'??? this image is of domingo ortega a fabulous well known flamenco dancer - be still my heart!!!

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Time to manifest this hottie!

Deb Kirkeeide said...

I'm all for manifesting...

GYPSYWOMAN said...

eyes shut mouth drooling imagining come hither come hither
ommmmmmmmmmm....................

Anonymous said...

He can rhyme to me, wake me up, show me something primal anytime! Okay, where is he?