unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

the vows...


every word
we

did not
speak
was a
vow

we
longed
to
keep

4 comments:

Rosaria Williams said...

Interesting! I will need to ponder a while.

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Passionate Leo. Always. First and foremost.

GYPSYWOMAN said...

hey ladyfromthelake! wonderful to have you stroll down the beach to my place! well, i could tell you what these words mean to me but it's much more important what they say to you - so let me know, i'd love to hear! thanks so much for coming by - your visits are always welcome!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

yes, dear trish - for good or for bad or for indifferent - but passion first and foremost!!!