unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Monday, July 19, 2010

and love takes flight...


listen to the beat of the rhythmic drums
feel the heat of the guitars strum
cast your eyes into the dark
the darkest part of your passion’s heart
then look at me feel your spirit rise
kiss my lips and spread my thighs
we’re gonna ride the night’s last light
till mornin’ comes and love takes flight

6 comments:

steveroni said...

Only twice in my life have I experienced unrequited love. Many, many times unfulfilled love--am i ever spoiled!

I do not know which is worse, it is similar to the question: which is worse, a toothache, or an earache?

Original words by gypsywoman can be understood by--and have been lived by--EVERYONE! And even with the price sometimes paid--it is worth it, and more.....

Just my opinion, natch!

The Urban Cowboy said...

Hi gypsywoman, you're poetry is awesome.

Nevine Sultan said...

Oh, how it flies when it flies! What exquisite images are here, and what a lovely image filled with movement... just like the vibrancy of love... you have chosen to accompany the images impressed upon the mind by your words. Simply glorious, Jenean!

Nevine

GYPSYWOMAN said...

ah, but my opinion too, steveroni - a touch a taste of the supreme over a lifetime of anything else for me!!! thanks so much for coming by and do come again soon!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

hey cowboy! wonderful to have you mosey on over this way - and especially wonderful, your kind words - do come again soon! have a great day!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

and your own words, nevine, always bring light and vibrancy and to me - and i thank you for them!

let us all cast our eyes into the dark - the darkest part of our passion's heart!!!