unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

things...


see beneath the surface of things
things bound in gossamer wings
beneath the surface of my heart
where your love starts

things not yet floated to the top
how will they know when to stop
broken free broken loose
your love did me seduce

things held back held under
throwing all my fears asunder
all those things set free
letting me be me

things
suppressed
repressed

‘til
there
was
you

10 comments:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

This one really hits - the words, the blue, the image.

Calli said...

Amazing the affect one can have on us. They free us to feel and even though that may bring vulnerability; it's a beautiful opening, regardless.

Desert Rose said...

Ahh..Gypsy,how you touch my soul with your words..i can't describe how beautiful this piece is! amazing feeling it gave me..thank you for being so wonderful woman..:)

hugs tight
smiles:))

The Urban Cowboy said...

The feelings are brought so to life for me through your words. Love this Gypsy. The freedom to be oneself under the spell of love.

Dulçe ♥ said...

This is a Drowning In You... like the title of the pic I've just posted with my last poem...

Connected as we might...

You are unique my dear lady!
;)

GYPSYWOMAN said...

there is something about the blue here, isn't there, trish! something luscious and lovely!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

yes, truly a beautiful opening calli - even with the vulnerability - sigh -

GYPSYWOMAN said...

and you know, dear rose, that is how i am moved by your own words!!! thank you, dear dear wild one!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

you know, cowboy, that's really what love - true love - is, isn't it? the freedom to be the we that we are - the freedom to be!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, lady dulce, your words do honor me so! and i thank you!
now off to drown in your own words, lady!!! ;)