unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Monday, December 6, 2010

feelin' the light...


come with me out of control 
into the chaos
through the ambivalence
into the
LUSTLIGHT 
come with me

8 comments:

Kay said...

okay! :)

Nevine Sultan said...

Oh, Jenean! How I've missed your words... especially those expressions of love... and of lust! A blazing piece of artistry, this one!

Nevine

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Oh, baby, let the good, lustful times roll! Love this one.

Dulçe ♥ said...

This is so sensual and hawt and inviting and so you-Jenean
(thank Nevine I know your name-:)

Hugs, lady
Dulce

Word verification *corni* it souds like h**** LOL

GYPSYWOMAN said...

hello there, kay! thanks so much for coming by - it's always wonderful hearing from you!! hugs -

GYPSYWOMAN said...

and dear nevine! ahhhhh, yes, the blazing lustlight!!! what else is to be said! except thank you so much for your always wonderful visits here! i am humbled by your words -

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, yeah, trish!!!! oh, yeah!!! ;)

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, lady dulce!!! LOL LOL!!! i thank you, dear friend!!!