unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

shadow love...













they saw confinement
i felt contentment
they saw withdrawal
i was 
within
they saw
 slavery
i became 
free
they saw 
what they saw





i stayed
 me




4 comments:

Manic said...

Happiness is freedom, freedom requires courage babe. I love this - stay young, stay free darlin'

GYPSYWOMAN said...

ah, yes, dear steppenwolf, the courage to be to remain free! here's to stayin' young stayin' free, darlin'!!! hugs -

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Ah, ever so nice. Ever so truthful!

Gemel said...

Freedom of the ego world........the only place to reside.