unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Friday, December 31, 2010

wishin' you love and blood red moons in 2011...


blood
red
moon
in midnight black 

touching you
touching me 
blood in the moon
love gone too soon
tears in my heart
why did we part

blood

red
moon 
in velvet light
kissing you
kissing me

blood in the moon
cries love’s tune
sadness to stay
and we both pay

wish i might
have my wish
come true this night

of

blood

red
moon

9 comments:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

LOVE the passion!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

thanks much, trish - gotta have that!!

Manic said...

I stood out in the icy cold to watch the recent lunar eclipse. The moon turned blood red. It was beautiful. They call the first moon of the year the Wolf Moon and I feel sure it shall herald a good year for me. I hope it does for you too. A beautiful piece of verse expressed by a beautiful woman. I wish a happy and prosperous new year to you and yours Gypsywoman.

L'Adelaide said...

so much red in your words this last day of the year, dear jenean, and always beautiful are they and you...since i am forced, quite literally, to be judicious in how much typing i do, always i must choose which fire to leave my note so to this one today i shall leave you with i am happy to call you 'friend' and wish for you all things lovely and red and wonderful in the coming year...and a growing friendship for you and me♥

GYPSYWOMAN said...

and how wonderful to find your kind words here today, steppenwolf! i know the coming year will bring many good things and especially wish all those magnificent things to you and yours - your dear friendship here is one of the positive things i count for 2010 and look forward to in 2011! many many thanks for your always kind words! peace and love - gypsy

GYPSYWOMAN said...

and steppenwolf - how divine your getting to witness such an incredible event! what an experience for you! would that i could have seen that blood red moon!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

and i too, am so happy and privileged to have you, lovelylinda, as my friend here - and there, and in between, as well - your vibrant self is truly a thing of beauty and inspiration to all who know you - and i thank you for sharing your "self" with me, dear lady! much love - jenean

Nevine Sultan said...

I wish you a beautiful and fruitful new year, Jenean, filled with inspiration and beauty that delight your heart and spirit and mind. May you always be happy!

xo
Nevine

GYPSYWOMAN said...

and to you, dear nevine, to you, the same and more! all the very very best - it is such an honor to count you among my friends! namaste' - jenean