unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Monday, August 10, 2009

the deep blue sea...

is there a place
for you and me
a place
where we can be
is there a place
for you and me
where others cannot find
is there a place
for you and me
where others do not bind
is there a place
for you and me
perhaps
the
deep blue sea

5 comments:

robert said...

For a decade, the sea made me fear.
For two years now becomes a friend.
Only that I still have to think on whether to breath before I dive in or whether to take a large breath while being inside...

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, i'm sorry for your fear - you'll have to tell us the story of the sea - and, yes, breathing IS an issue in the water - a very big issue - am glad now the sea is your friend - thanks for coming by and leaving a note!

Chuck Dilmore said...

excellent word choice
and feeling!

Chuck Dilmore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GYPSYWOMAN said...

hmmmm...your words are very welcome, chuck - i truly appreciate your time and energy and words - thank you - i am taking to heart your words of a week or so ago and diligently working on vocalizing my own thoughts using my own words - i realized that i had been working under the cloak of safety in the use of others' words - do you know what i mean? i think you might - i hope you do - so i am very grateful for your encouragement - and your own words here -