unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

sanctuary...

you were mine
and i yours
and still my heart soars
your love as my shrine

4 comments:

L'Adelaide said...

beautiful....sad

GYPSYWOMAN said...

il est vrai - et sera toujours!

L'Adelaide said...

OK, if you are going to do this, you will have to translate in an email IN MY language as this is simply mean! ;) k?

or else....

xoxoxoxoxo

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, dear dear linda - my apologies - sometimes i just get carried away - so so sorry!

translation -
"it is true and always will be" [what i say in the post]

xoxoxoxoxxo back to ya!!!

you know, we should swap stories sometime :)