unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

the first time ever i saw your face...

i knew...

6 comments:

L'Adelaide said...

I want to know where he is...

L'Adelaide said...

I want to know where he is...he's so intensely interesting in an intense kind of way~~~

L'Adelaide said...

oops, my computer died last night just as I hit publish and now I see it didn't stop the publish so you have two.....

and now three of me today!!
xoxo

GYPSYWOMAN said...

well, dear linda, i so know what you mean about this ethereally beautiful man -

actually, the image is a photographic study done by the british artist julia margaret cameron - mid 1800's - i could not find his name but he is believed to be an artist's model whom she photographed - is he not absolutely gorgeous in the most spiritual way even?

i find cameron's work very very special - you really should read this blurp:

http://www.masters-of-photography.com/C/cameron/cameron_articles2.html

to top it all, he is the brunette clone in many ways of my friend about whom i write in words unspoken - and my friend is italian as well - northern italy where the men are tall and like greek gods - sorry i digress - but it's true -

in any event, i adore the image - and am glad you like it too - feel free to drop over any time and just gaze upon it....

L'Adelaide said...

*grins* I am back!

hmmmm, gorgeous indeed and spiritual too, haha, i typed toot first, hah...

anyway, yummy.
X

GYPSYWOMAN said...

hmmmmm...girl, don't even get me started on yummmmmy........i'm droolin' already!

come on back soon!