unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Friday, August 28, 2009

more...







I love you
the more in that
I believe
you had liked me
for my own sake
and
for
nothing
else

3 comments:

GYPSYWOMAN said...

there really is nothing else, is there? but love? ...love is all there is -

Chuck Dilmore said...

wow...
words and image
exquisite!

thanks for bringing the two together!

peace~
C

GYPSYWOMAN said...

hi chuck - just saw that you'd been by so thought i'd thank you before i unplug things for the night - went by your place to see what's happening!!! gee, mister!!! just shakin' and bakin' and ALL that!

good for you!

oh, and thanks so much for hopping over here! come back soon!