unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

waiting...

i wait for you - in dreams

6 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Gypsywoman, Wow! Love your blog and your play of colors.
And the paintings are really beautiful.
By the way, you dance the Flamenco? Ha ha.
You stay easy, keep a song in your heart and have a great week, Lee.
ps, I was at Celeste's place noticed your callsign and being always facinated with Gypsies, thought I'll busybody over. Adios.

GYPSYWOMAN said...

well, now, uncle lee, you know, i did the same thing! wandered over your way from celeste's place and checked out your blog - was gonna join up forces but couldn't find the "follow" clickety thing - anyway - please feel free to drop over here or to any of my other blogs any ole' time - would love to visit - i could tell from your place that you've many many stories to tell - later, then - jenean

Sandy said...

I can't decide what blog I like best, love them all- thanks for being a dedicated follower! Sandy

GYPSYWOMAN said...

well, thank you for coming by - please do any time - thanks so much for note! have a wonderful day!

Chuck Dilmore said...

somehow
you always make
a painting come even more alive...

and with the sparsest of words!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

je vous remercie monsieur genre -