unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

the dark of my heart...

it is the night of the new moon
only one small sliver of light remains
all the rest is darkest dark
so unlike our very first spark
when on this journey we embarked

so too my heart since last we met
only one small sliver of light remains
when on that day i bid adieu
all the rest i sent with you
to hold in yours
till we meet again
in
love
renewed

4 comments:

Gemel said...

Divine.....

GYPSYWOMAN said...

gemel - thank you so much for coming by and visiting - especially for the comment - please do come again soon!
namaste'

Gemel said...

Bless you, you are welcome.

My Blossom passed over a month ago, I miss her deeply, although I know that she is with me...

I have a new feline companion joining me when I move next week, and funnily enough a pure black cat comes with the house!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, how wonderful for you! a new home and new companions! and a magical black cat WITH the home! the stars surely shine on you!