unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

sorrow sweeping...

sorrow
sweeping
us
away
tears
keeping
that
bleakest
day
did
we
forget
i
could
not
stay
when
love
did
us
betray

6 comments:

Chuck Dilmore said...

you have Theeee passion site!

L'Adelaide said...

there are times, so many times, when I read your words and I wonder...have we shared the same experience from some past time...an allusion to a love gone by? very very beautiful, as always.

blessings to you...

GYPSYWOMAN said...

chuck - Oh, être passionné - ce qu'est une belle récompense - merci mon cœur que vous!

GYPSYWOMAN said...

Chère Linda - oui -
il est vrai - de nombreuses visites de l'amour - Je vous remercie pour vos paroles -

L'Adelaide said...

darling please, I cannot speak french so pop over and tell me...I had a feeling something was up with it all but hmmm, I do read yes and having love but paroles....anyway, please translate, please? I must know now.

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, so sorry linda -

yes, perhaps it is true that we have shared the same experiences of love - i thank you for your words -