unfulfilled love - unrequited love - love relinquished - life unlived...

we all are gypsies of a sort wandering traveling through this life other lives space and time here there and yon on roads less traveled - this is a written and visual journal of my own travels - imagined and/or real - come along with me - we'll dance among the stars under the sun and over the moon - we'll share our stories of love around the campfire - come along -

poetry from the heart...


POETRY FROM THE HEART - my own words dedicated to all the words left unspoken, the acts left undone - the love unlived unfulfilled -

i dance with you...only in dreams...

tweet me, but tweet me gently, please!

Monday, August 17, 2009

the moth of me...


I can give not
what men call love;

But wilt thou accept not
The worship the heart lifts above
And the Heaven's reject not,
The desire

of the moth

for the star,
Of the night for the morrow,
The devotion of something afar
From the sphere of our sorrow?

2 comments:

Prospero said...

Awe-inspiring, really.

GYPSYWOMAN said...

thanks very much - i'd not read this one before and loved it the minute i did!